Massage Therapy in Logan, Utah
We offer a variety of therapeutic massage techniques by our licensed massage therapist.
A therapeutic massage at our clinic is totally customized to your specific needs.
Our therapists will inquire about any concerns or ailments you have and would like addressed.
The treatment combines a variety of different modalities and techniques throughout the service time to affect each muscle differently. This ensures ultimate therapy and relaxation for the body.
The modalities used include, but are not limited to:
- Swedish Massage: This is your most general style of full-body massage where the entire body is addressed with even pressure and specific attention paid to any areas of concern.
- Deep Tissue Massage: With this technique, your therapist will use firmer pressure and longer strokes to reach deeper levels of your muscles and connecting tissue surrounding them. (Ideal for chronic pain or excessive tension.)
- Medical Massage: This modality focuses on the outcome of the treatment to the point that the pressure, length of strokes and areas of treatment are specifically focused to accomplishing the healing of a given ailment or injury.
- Myofascial Release: This involves the application of gentle but sustained pressure to the myofascial tissues, which surround and support muscles throughout the body. (Ideal for those suffering joint pain.)
- Reflexology: This technique combines Swedish massage treatments with the application of pressure to specific points on the feet and hands to alleviate pain in other areas of the body.
- Trigger Point Therapy: Similar to Reflexology, this method applies pressure to specific areas to reduce pain, however, it focuses on any area of the body that is causing discomfort.
- Shiatsu Massage: This technique derives from traditional Chinese medicine and involves using finger point pressure to problem areas to relieve pain and tension in the muscles.
- Sports Massage: Created for athletes of all levels, this focuses on the areas of the body that are the most over-used and prone to injury due to the repetitiveness of the movement involved in the sport.
To learn more about Massage Therapy, contact us to schedule your consultation or give us a call!